Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New leaf

ok firstly , yesterday was the most downpoint of my life. like seriously everything slowly just go away.but still i say to God what ever His plans is i will obey even though its not in my comfort zone.so for the whole night i have been crying till very 2 am plus plus.

the next day...
i was still in my emotional.then i gone to gym with jia min.then go ite eat then go help out with her lg. and i need to comfort my buddy.. but it is my pleasure to help her. and i will never leave her suffer alone.
but sooner after i go home i was so happy that no one can imagine how,
its like suddenly God can just turn everything away and upside down. i really think He jsut want to tell me that i must step out of my comfort Zone and serve Him and He will bless us greatly.THANK YOU God.!
You have teached me a valuable lesson and im ready to learn a new one!

P.s thanks jia min for peing me go gym.
p.s.s justina! cheer up it may takes a while to heal but you can conquer it yao! i will always be here with you not only technically but litterally every mornig yao!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment